Takeda Canada recognizes its obligation to act responsibly in all ways, first and foremost by focusing our work on patient needs and by bringing the benefits of our medicines to Canadians. Our commitment to uphold our responsibility takes various forms:
- Our Commitment to PATIENTS: Our top priority is the health of Canadians. We are committed to the highest standards of quality and safety in all our medicines and to responsible and ethical communication and interaction with patients. Learn more.
- Our Commitment to HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS: We ensure all communication to and interactions with healthcare professionals in Canada meet the highest standards of transparency and evidence. When it comes to healthcare professionals, we meet or exceed the requirements of the Innovative Medicines Canada Code of Ethical Practices.
- Our Commitment to EMPLOYEES: We ensure a safe and tolerant workplace for all our employees, providing opportunities for personal development, professional growth and career advancement. Learn more.
- Our Commitment to the ENVIRONMENT: We take positive action to diminish our environmental footprint through employee education and recycling programs and support the responsible disposal of expired or unneeded medications. Learn more.
- Our Commitment to COMMUNITIES: Through our Corporate Social Responsibility program, we support the communities where we live and work with financial donations. Additionally, we encourage and support employee volunteerism with non-profit organizations. Takeda Canada also donates medicines for overseas humanitarian through its collaboration with Health Partners International of Canada (HPIC).