Osaka, Japan, January 10, 2014 – Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited (“the Company”) announced today that the amount to be paid in exchange for Stock Acquisition Rights to be granted to its Corporate Officers and Senior Management and other related items were decided pursuant to the Subscription Requirements, etc., resolved by the board of directors meeting held on December 19, 2013.
The following are the specific terms.
The Second Series of Stock Acquisition Rights for FY2013 issued by Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited
1. Allotment date of Stock Acquisition Rights
- January 10, 2014
2. Total number of Stock Acquisition Rights allotted
- 11,331 (100 shares per one stock acquisition right)
3. Category of persons to whom Stock Acquisition Rights is allotted and their number
- Corporate Officers and Senior Management (one hundred and thirty four (134) people)
4. Amount to be paid in exchange for Stock Acquisition Rights
- 55,300 yen in exchange for one (1) Stock Acquisition Right
(553 yen per share)
Note: On the allotment date, the Company shall make a consensual offset between the remuneration credits held by the Corporate Officers and Senior Management toward the Company and the right to demand payment of the amount to be paid in Stock Acquisition Rights.
5. Total amount to be paid in exchange for Stock Acquisition Rights
- 626,604,300 yen
6. Amount of assets to be contributed upon exercise of each Stock Acquisition Rights
- 498,100 yen in exchange for one (1) Stock Acquisition Right
(4,981 yen per share)
Internal Disclaimer Body