The research publication of the iPS cell-derived pancreatic islet cell therapy for type 1 diabetes project in T-CiRA Joint Program were published online in the Diabetes on January 31st 2020.
- Journal: Diabetes
- Title: Insulin-Deficient Diabetic Condition Upregulates the Insulin-Secreting Capacity of Human Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell-Derived Pancreatic Endocrine Progenitor Cells After Implantation in Mice
- Authors: Taisuke Mochida1,3, Hikaru Ueno1,3, Noriko Tsubooka-Yamazoe1,3, Hideyuki Hiyoshi1,3, Ryo Ito1,3, Hirokazu Matsumoto1,3, Taro Toyoda2,3
- Author Affiliations:
- T-CiRA Discovery, Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited, Fujisawa, Kanagawa, Japan.
- Department of Cell Growth and Differentiation, Center for iPS Cell Research and Application (CiRA), Kyoto University, Kyoto, Japan.
- Takeda-CiRA Joint Program for iPS Cell Applications (T-CiRA), Fujisawa, Kanagawa, Japan